It’s not selfish to want your child to sleep!
Healthy sleep habits are necessary for
proper development and well-being
Ring a Ring a Rosie
12 weeks – 24 months (Cot)
$295 (+$50 for twins)
20 months – 4 years (toddler bed)
$395 (+$50 for twins)
We provide phone consultations and support Worldwide. We believe no mother or family should ever feel like there is no one there to help them.
This plan includes:
Comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines. The more detail you give me, the better I can help you.
- 14 Day Step-by-Step Sleep Plan
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that I will prepare for you based on your answers in the questionnaire
- We use the “Camp out” Method to Sleep Train babies/toddlers. With the “Camp out” method you sit next to your baby’s cot until he/she falls asleep and then you can leave the room. You don’t leave the room until your baby is asleep.
- We discuss all the changes that needs to happen in order for this program to work for you and your baby/toddler
- We go through the sleep plan step-by-step so you understand and know exactly what to do during the 14 day program
- We discuss strategies and troubleshooting
- Learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings or any other specific issues that you might encounter
These follow-up calls typically last about 10 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions. I will call you between 2pm and 5pm.
If you have any quick questions before 2pm, you can sms me daily. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
After completion of the program and you have a quick question or you’re just a little bit stuck, you can email me and I will email you back as soon as I can.
Very handy sleep tips will be emailed to you weekly until you decide to unsubscribe.