What’s happening with your baby’s sleeping
is NORMAL. You are not alone
6:15pm – 6:00am
12 weeks – 24 months (Cot)
$1197 (+$100 for twins)
20 months – 4 years (toddler bed)
$1297 (+$100 for twins)
It is always comforting to know someone is there to help when things are getting tough 2am in the morning.
I’m available to stay with you for a FULL night to offer support and advice.
This plan includes:
Comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines. The more detail you give me, the better I can help you.
- 14 Day Step-by-Step Sleep Plan
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan that I will prepare for you based on your answers in the questionnaire
- We use the “Camp out” Method to Sleep Train babies/toddlers. With the “Camp out” method you sit next to your baby’s cot until he/she falls asleep and then you can leave the room. You don’t leave the room until your baby is asleep.
- We discuss all the changes that needs to happen in order for this program to work for you and your baby/toddler
- We go through the sleep plan step-by-step so you understand and know exactly what to do during the 14 day program
- We discuss strategies and troubleshooting
- Learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings or any other specific issues that you might encounter
I stay with you for a FULL night to offer support and advice and ease you and your baby into your new routine. It is always comforting to know someone is there to help in the initial stage when things are getting tough.
These follow-up calls typically last about 10 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions. I will call you between 2pm and 5pm.
If you have any quick questions before 2pm, you can sms me daily. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
After completion of the program and you have a quick question or you’re just a little bit stuck, you can email me and I will email you back as soon as I can.
Very handy sleep tips will be emailed to you weekly until you decide to unsubscribe.