13 months to 3 years (Cot)
This package is specially designed for a baby aged 13 months – 3 years who is still in a cot. Unfortunately this package will NOT work if your child is already in a toddler/single bed. If your child is 2.5 years old and younger and he is already in a toddler/single bed I would recommend putting him back in a cot. I do not move baby’s in a toddler bed/single bed until they are at least 2.5 years but closer to 3. They just don’t understand the concept: “I’m in a big boy bed now and I’m not allowed to get out”.
At this age babies usually don’t need any feeds overnight (unless medically indicated). Once he/she starts sleeping through the night, you will definitely see our baby’s eating and drinking will improve during the day.
If you follow this age group package, we will remove all sleep associations like rocking to sleep, feeding to sleep, patting to sleep and all dummies and we will remove all night feedings, pushing your baby to sleep through the night (11 – 12 hours). At this age there is no reason why your baby can not sleep through the night.
At this age a lot of development and changes happen which can negatively affect sleep if not managed correctly:
- Your baby’s personality gets stronger and stronger and the crying might overwhelm you a lot
- Longer awake times which results in skipping naps
- Standing up
- Tries to jump out of the cot
In this program we will cover:
- Who am I?
- Why is my baby not sleeping?
- The Nursery
- Milk feeds and Solids
- Naps and Awake Times
- Swaddles and Sleeping bags
We also cover:
- Your baby’s age and how much sleep he/she needs
- Your baby’s ideal daytime routine
- The perfect bedtime routine
- Maximum awake times between naps and bedtime.
- Changes we must make in order for this program to work for you.
- Bedtime (The whole process Step-by-Step how to settle your baby to sleep)
- How to handle overnight wakings
What is included?:
- Introduction & Preparation
- Sleep Workbook
- Sleep Plan & Consultation
- Training Videos
- Daily Coaching Videos
- Support after the program
Once you’ve done this program you will see the following happening:
* Your baby will fall asleep for naps and bedtime within less than 10 min
* Structure and routine during the day and at bedtime
* No snack feeding
* Good nap during the day.
* Usually at this age a baby still has 1 or no nap during the day.
* Eating and drinking will improve
* Sleeping through the night
* Your baby’s temperament and behavior will improve
* Less crying in general during the day and night
There is nothing worse than working with a small little human being you love sooo much but you don’t know what you’re doing. You feel frustrated and overwhelmed all the time. This program will give you structure and routine in your day but most of all, it will give you confidence. This program will honestly change your life!! 🙂