This package is specially designed for a toddler aged 2.5 years – 4 years who has been moved into a toddler/single bed. If your child is 2.5 years or even older but doesn’t understand the concept: “I’m in a big boy bed now and I’m not allowed to get out. If I get out, there will be a consequence”, I would highly recommend putting your child back into a cot. The solution for an older toddler’s sleep issues is not to move him into a toddler bed. It will only make the sleep problem WORSE! Solve the sleep problem in the cot first and then move him back into the bed. Please don’t see moving him back into a cot as a step back, it’s a temporary step towards LONGTERM good sleeping. If your child keeps jumping out of the cot, moving him to a bed is NOT the solution, get creative in keeping him in the cot (sleeping bag, take the base of the cot out, and put the mattress on the floor). Please watch this video:
At this age, toddlers don’t need any feeds overnight (unless medically indicated). If you follow this age group package we will remove all sleep associations like rocking to sleep, feeding to sleep, patting to sleep ad all dummies and we will remove all-night feedings, pushing your baby to sleep through the night (11 – 12 hours). At this age, there is no reason why your baby can not sleep through the night. Once he/she starts sleeping through the night, you will definitely see our baby’s eating and drinking will improve during the day.
At this age a lot of development and changes happen which can negatively affect sleep if not managed correctly:
- Your baby’s personality gets stronger and stronger and the crying might overwhelm you a lot
- Longer awake times which results in skipping naps
- Moving to a toddler/single bed
In this program we will cover:
- Who am I?
- Why is my baby not sleeping?
- The Nursery
- Milk feeds and Solids
- Naps and Awake Times
We also cover:
- Your baby’s age and how much sleep he/she needs
- Your baby’s ideal daytime routine
- The perfect bedtime routine
- Maximum awake times between naps and bedtime.
- Changes we must make in order for this program to work for you.
- Bedtime (The whole process Step-by-Step how to settle your baby to sleep)
- How to handle overnight wakings
- Consequences and Rewards
What is included?:
- Introduction & Preparation
- Sleep Workbook
- Sleep Plan & Consultation
- Training Videos
- Daily Coaching Videos
- Support after the program
Once you’ve done this program you will see the following happening:
* Your baby will fall asleep for naps and bedtime within less than 10 min
* Structure and routine during the day and at bedtime
* Good nap during the day.
* Usually at this age a toddler has 1 or no nap during the day.
* Eating and drinking will improve
* Sleeping through the night
* Your baby’s temperament and behavior will improve
* Less crying in general during the day and night
There is nothing worse than working with a small little human being you love sooo much but you don’t know what you’re doing. You feel frustrated and overwhelmed all the time. This program will give you structure and routine in your day but most of all, it will give you confidence. This program will honestly change your life!! 🙂