4.5 months to 7 months
This package is specially designed for a baby aged 4.5 months – 7 months. At this age, 30 % of babies are still having a night feed and 70 % are sleeping through the night. With this package, we will definitely still feed your baby overnight in a very structured way if he is hungry but I have seen so many times, once the baby knows how the resettle and go back to sleep independently, they resettle and skip the feeds themselves if they are not genuinely hungry.
At this age babies usually have 1 overnight feed or none. If you follow this age group package we will remove all sleep associations like rocking to sleep, feeding to sleep, patting to sleep, and all dummies. If your baby decides to skip overnight feeds, you will definitely see your baby’s eating and drinking improve during the day.
At this age a lot of development and changes happen which can negatively affect sleep if not managed correctly:
- Your baby will start rolling and must be moved out of the swaddle.
- They go through a massive growth spurt which can encourage snack feeding during the day and comfort feeding overnight which affects sleep.
- Teething can start as early as 3.5 months.
- Babies start solids.
In this program we will cover:
- Who am I?
- Why is my baby not sleeping?
- The Nursery
- Milk feeds and Solids
- Naps and Awake Times
- Swaddles and Sleeping bags
We also cover:
- Your baby’s age and how much sleep he/she needs
- Your baby’s ideal daytime routine
- The perfect bedtime routine
- Maximum awake times between naps and bedtime.
- Changes we must make in order for this program to work for you.
- Bedtime (The whole process Step-by-Step how to settle your baby to sleep)
- How to handle overnight wakings and feeding
What is included?:
- Introduction & Preparation
- Sleep Workbook
- Sleep Plan & Consultation
- Daily Coaching Videos
- Support after the program
Once you’ve done this program you will see the following happening:
* Your baby will fall asleep for naps and bedtime within less than 10 min
* Your baby will sleep for at least a 4-hour block, have a quick feed, and go back to sleep for at least another 4-hour block
* Structure and routine during the day and at bedtime
* No snack feeding
* Good naps during the day.
* Usually at this age a baby still has 3 naps during the day.
* Drinking will improve
* Your baby’s temperament and behavior will improve
* Less crying in general during the day and night
There is nothing worse than working with a small little human being you love sooo much but you don’t know what you’re doing. You feel frustrated and overwhelm all the time. This program will give you structure and routine in your day but most of all, it will give you confidence. This program will honestly change your life!! 🙂