Package - Pregnancy to 7 Months
With this package, you are sorted from birth until your baby is 7 months old. A lot of preparation is involved in welcoming your new baby into the world and if you can do everything right from day 1, you honestly don’t have anything to worry about. This package will give you ALL the information in regards to:
- Where your baby should sleep and how should I set up the room?
- Which swaddles or sleeping bags to use
- Do I need to use white noise?
- How often should I feed my baby?
- Can I use a dummy?
From birth till 7 months your baby will go through a lot of adjustments, growing, teething, and milestones and all of these things will affect your baby’s sleep and unfortunately for us, sleep plays a role in EVERY aspect of life.
Here are just a few things to mention your baby will go through in the first 7 months you might not be aware of but I will guide you and support you and give you the best knowledge available to manage all these milestones without affecting your and your baby’s sleep.
- Establishing a good feeding routine?
- How to swaddle your baby?
- How to unswaddle your baby when he starts rolling?
- When to start solids and when to give it?
- Growth spurts
- How many feeds overnight?
- When can my baby start sleeping through the night?
In this program we will cover:
- Who am I?
- Why is my baby not sleeping?
- The Nursery
- Milk feeds and Solids
- Naps and Awake Times
- Swaddles and Sleeping bags
We also cover:
- Your baby’s age and how much sleep he/she needs
- Your baby’s ideal daytime routine
- The perfect bedtime routine
- Maximum awake times between naps and bedtime.
- Changes we must make in order for this program to work for you.
- Bedtime (The whole process Step-by-Step how to settle your baby to sleep)
- How to handle overnight wakings and feeding
What is included?:
- Introduction & Preparation
- Sleep Workbook
- Sleep Plan & Consultation for all the age groups
- Daily Coaching Videos
- Support after the program
Once you’ve done this program you will see the following happening:
* Your baby will fall asleep for naps and bedtime within less than 10 min
* Your baby will sleep for at least a 4-hour block, have a quick feed, and go back to sleep for at least another 4-hour block
* Structure and routine during the day and at bedtime
* No snack feeding
* Good naps during the day.
* Usually at this age a baby still has 3 naps during the day.
* Drinking will improve
* Your baby’s temperament and behavior will improve
* Less crying in general during the day and night
There is nothing worse than working with a small little human being you love sooo much but you don’t know what you’re doing. You feel frustrated and overwhelm all the time. This program will give you structure and routine in your day but most of all, it will give you confidence. This program will honestly change your life!!